1. sew a rectangle of 7cm x 4cm BUT leave a small opening
2. Trim the edges
3. Turn the bow the right way round and sew up the hole.
4. Now with a single thread gather it in together to create the bow.
5. Sew a long strip of material to wrap around the bow and
using a glue gun stick it to the bow.
6. Now you can either use a glue gun to stick on beads or sew them.
7. With a small square of felt slide a clip on and use the glue gun to stick it to the bow, with for it to try and you are ready to go! Enjoy!! :)