Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Versitle Award :P

7 random facts about me.....

1. I love dogs! I want one so bad...

2. I hate writting....stories, essays, diaries... if I have to, I write little as possible.

3. I'm very lazy.... Would you believe me if I said I've had 2 week off school and I'm only doing a post now? Were back in tomorrow :(

4. I'm very impatient with people who are constantly paranoid...I'm like "Take a chill pill...."

5. I can't sing.....and I annoy my sister so much when I do.

6. I hate learning english in school....

7. I love art! and I think it would be really cool to be a costume maker or anything to do with making clothes and dresses and accessories. :)


I really don't want to nominate people soooo....whoever wants to go ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on 1, 3, 4 and 6.
    Cool facts!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear all your thoughts :D, don't be afraid to comment!